True BASIC Silver Edition v.6
Platforms: Windows 95, 98, Me, 2000, 2003/XP, Vista (32 & 64-bit), Windows 7 & 8
With all the functions and features of Bronze edition, Silver also includes 1,400+ pre-written subroutines, expanded code libraries and the BIND utility for creating standalone executables.
Silver Edition enables you to quickly create custom programs and deploy them over multiple operating systems, royalty-free, either in compiled or bound form.
New features with Version 6.007:
- New tools for printing code and output
- Expanded Undo/Redo and Auto Line Numbering functions
- New text features such as Pen Color, text highlighting, enhanced selection and deletion
- Enhanced menus, toolbars, and keyboard shortcuts
- CHAIN to any executable program without leaving the editor – even Windows programs like Word and Excel.
- Customize and extend your Help files
- ColorText automatically color-codes text to classify code as you type – use the default color scheme or create your own!
- New breakpoint and block commenting features
- Improved window management and drag-and-drop mechanics
- Customizable display pages
- New auto-save and auto-backup options
- Hot-start feature restores the editor to the same condition it was in when last shut down – including open windows and cursor positions.
- … and more!
Add the new FORMS Visual Interface Builder and create full GUI interfaces as easy as drag-and-drop.
Includes the 656 page manual (PDF), BASIC and Fortran to True BASIC converters, the WebBASIC reader, and the Programmer's Workbench.