True BASIC Gold Edition v.6
Platforms: Windows XP, Vista (32- and 64-bit), 7, & 8
Building on the power and capabilities of Silver Edition, Gold is a complete tool for creating new programs in elegant and easy-to-understand True BASIC. Gold Edition includes more than 2,000 pre-written libraries in both compiled form and original source code. New libraries are included for SQL database use, sockets, PostScript integration, and linking compiled C libraries into your BASIC programs.
Gold Edition also includes the new FORMS Visual Interface Builder (a $49 value) to create full GUI interfaces as easy as drag-and-drop.
New features with Version 6.007:
- New tools for printing code and output
- Expanded Undo/Redo and Auto Line Numbering functions
- New text features such as Pen Color, text highlighting, enhanced selection and deletion
- Enhanced menus, toolbars, and keyboard shortcuts
- CHAIN to any executable program without leaving the editor – even Windows programs like Word and Excel.
- Customize and extend your Help files
- ColorText automatically color-codes text to classify code as you type – use the default color scheme or create your own!
- New breakpoint and block commenting features
- Improved window management and drag-and-drop mechanics
- Customizable display pages
- New auto-save and auto-backup options
- Hot-start feature restores the editor to the same condition it was in when last shut down – including open windows and cursor positions.
- … and more!
Includes the 680 page Gold Edition manual (PDF), WebBASIC Reader, BASIC and Fortran to True BASIC converters, and the Programmer's Workbench.