True BASIC Bronze Edition v.6 for Windows
Platforms: Windows XP, Vista (32- and 64-bit), 7, 8, 8.1, 10
A perfect introduction to the language and to programming in general, in just minutes you can create working programs. Write your source code in the Editor window, choose RUN, and immediately see the results of your source code in the integrated output window. With the Bronze Edition you can run and write programs of any size. There are no line limits and every statement and function of the True BASIC language is supported.
Write and store libraries that can be called from any program you create. The Bronze Edition enables you to compile any program to fast and compact b-code for faster loading and execution. Includes demo programs to introduce you to new concepts and get you off to a fast start.
New features with Version 6.007:
- New tools for printing code and output
- Expanded Undo/Redo and Auto Line Numbering functions
- New text features such as Pen Color, text highlighting, enhanced selection and deletion
- Enhanced menus, toolbars, and keyboard shortcuts
- CHAIN to any executable program without leaving the editor – even Windows programs like Word and Excel.
- Customize and extend your Help files
- ColorText automatically color-codes text to classify code as you type – use the default color scheme or create your own!
- New breakpoint and block commenting features
- Improved window management and drag-and-drop mechanics
- Customizable display pages
- New auto-save and auto-backup options
- Hot-start feature restores the editor to the same condition it was in when last shut down – including open windows and cursor positions.
- … and more!
For more detailed information, download the user's guide free here.